Kaszek Ventures, Latin America’s leading Venture Capital firm, is expanding its team and adding a high-potential Accounting Assistant to work in its Montevideo offices (Aguada Park).
The firm has raised U$S 430 million and has invested in more than 50 companies up to date. Some of the fund’s portfolio companies are: Nubank, Grupo Zap, Creditas, Gympass, Loggi, Quinto Andar, Dr Consulta, Contabilizei, Digital House, NotCo and several others (www.kaszek.com/portfolio). Kaszek was founded in 2011 by Hernan Kazah, (MercadoLibre’s co-founder and former COO/CFO) and Nicolas Szekasy (MercadoLibre’s former CFO). Nicolas Berman, former VP of Marketing and Sales of MercadoLibre, also joined as a Partner soon after the firm’s foundation. Today Kaszek Ventures has formed a great team of experienced industry experts to select and support the best start ups in the region (www.kaszek.com/team).
Kaszek Ventures is looking for an Accounting Assistant to support the VP of Finance, the Senior Accountant and other members of the team with day to day operations. The successful candidate will possess exceptional analytical, organizational, and time management skills, in addition to successful experience working in a fast-paced environment.
The key responsibilities include:
• Assistance with accounts payable and receivable duties, data entry, processing and recording transactions and payments.
• Quarter end close coordination.
• General ledger account analyses and reconciliations.
• Local and regional companies’ books maintenance.
• Financial reporting on a quarterly basis.
• Evaluation of existent controls and proposal of improvements.
• Support to the investment team and external audits.
• Assisting in the maintenance of the internal control framework for the Group.
• Performing office tasks. This position offers a unique opportunity to work in a small highly professional team with high exposure to the entrepreneurial and venture capital ecosystems around Latin America.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or advanced student pursuing said degree.
• Job Experience: Experience in the accounting field, positions in Big 4s, international companies, banks or funds is preferred.
• Advanced excel and ERP skills.
• Result oriented, meeting deadlines on assignments.
• Flexible and proactive attitude.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Team player.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual in English (it will be tested)
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Horario: 9 a 18 hs.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Incompleto
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años