We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design, and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
A Typical Day
As an Administrative, you will be handling HR and Accounting related tasks. You will supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day accounting activities. Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information.
Manage payroll and billing for Uruguayan and US companies.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year processes, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity
- Create and send invoices on a monthly basis, tracking payments and creating a great relationship with our customers' financial departments
- Financial reporting on a monthly basis
- Coordinate and complete annual audits and tax filing on Uruguayan and US companies
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leave of absence and workers compensation administration, benefit deductions, status & pay rate changes, etc.)
- Perform operational tasks in the Montevideo office, bank branches, accountant office, etc.
- This role also requires you to be flexible and undertake duties outside of this role specification from time to time, as required
- Studies in Accounting Or Business Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in the Administrative field
- Experience in Payroll processing and CRM software is a plus
- Fluency in Excel
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in an open, highly energetic, and fast-paced environment
- Availability to work on-site in Montevideo, Uruguay
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
About us We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design, and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful...
Desde Sophilabs - Montevideo
Publicado hace 17 días
Buscamos Aux. Contable para empresa de servicios. Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personas comprometidas, organizadas, dinámicas, con habilidades de...
Desde Mazars-MMA - Montevideo
Publicado hace 18 días
El candidato será responsable de realizar tareas contables y administrativas. Apoyará el crecimiento de nuestro negocio y el departamento de contabilidad...
Publicado hace 6 días