Shall be a part of the global team that provides 24x7 support for Axletree Solutions. Responsibilities include monitoring the applications, troubleshooting, triaging issues, following up with the interfacing systems to resolve production issues. Additional responsibilities include change implementation and coordination, release testing and verification
- Work with IT team supporting a global 24x7 mission-critical production application environment.
- Work closely and coordinate with other Technology staff (SA, DBA, Network and Security).
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to document processes and procedures clearly and accurately.
- Strong attention to detail with a pro-active approach to solving and preventing problems.
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Support and maintain the underlying infrastructure in conjunction with the global team
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- High level of self-motivation, initiative and results oriented.
-Student or Graduate degree in any engineering career
- Exposure to technology areas like:
- Windows OS such as Server 2016
- Windows 10, SQL Server
- TCP/IP Networking
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 35 Años