Under direct supervision, responsible for responding to customer inquiries regarding all products and systems offered within the Sabre Hospitality Solutions portfolio. Provides support to customer applications questions and analyzes potential issues using diagnostic tools and recommending corrective actions. Develops and maintains positive customer relations by delivering outstanding customer service, and coordinates with various functions within the Company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
EDUCATION: Bachellor's Degree or equivalent .
• Prior retail/customer service experience is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written English communication and presentation skills. French, Portuguese or German is a plus.
• Strong customer service focus and problem-solving ability required.
• Good computer software skills and Internet capabilities.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team.
• Able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
• Experience with hotel reservations, Central Reservation System (CRS), Property Management Systems (PMS), and/or Global Distribution Systems (GDS) is a plus.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
We are growing fast and are constantly looking for smart and ambitious account managers. Work from wherever you want with a highly competitive salary, a steep...
Desde Konsus Inc - Uruguay
Publicado hace 4 días
Empresa tercerizada por ente público selecciona Técnico Especializado en Gestión. Requisito: -Estudiante avanzado de CCEE con 280 créditos aprobados -Contar...
Publicado hace 20 días
Bagno & Company se ha destacado en el mercado uruguayo fijando una identidad corporativa sólida, que brinda confianza y seguridad a sus clientes en el ámbito...
Desde Advice - Montevideo
Publicado hace 23 días