Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
Our Research and Innovation Center (RIC) is an internal research unit whose mission is to help develop the firm’s capabilities to serve clients with leading-edge thinking, data and knowledge resources.
Benefits Data Source (BDS), which sits within RIC, is a global leader in helping our clients with their benchmarking needs as it relates to employee benefits. The BDS team’s objectives are to (i) lead product and intellectual capital development; (ii) maintain a market-leading global benefits benchmarking proposition; and (iii) support local and global efforts of participating stakeholders.
As part of the BDS team, you will contribute to a number of activities to support our global benefits database:
• Actively participate in the data collection and processing focusing on particular countries in Latin America and Western Europe.
• Contribute to the delivery of our various benchmarking solutions and research-based initiatives.
• Support our global benefits survey database activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
• Develop technical knowledge of benefits plans around the world.
• Develop data management, support management, and project management skills.
We are offering a full-time position (40 hours a week plus lunch time).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must have excellent attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
• Ability to perform in a structured environment with process driven workflows, maintaining focus.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken (will be tested). Other language skills would be highly advantageous, in particular Portuguese and French.
• Must have experience working with Microsoft Office tools, in particular with Excel.
• Must be comfortable working in teams.
• Ability to use initiative and proactivity.
• Previous working experience is highly preferred.
Willis Towers Watson is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such observes Law N° 19.691 and Decree 73/019 in all its open positions. Our recruitment processes contemplate indistinctively all candidates that fulfill the requirements disclosed under the “Knowledge, Skills and Experience” section
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Incompleto
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años