We´re looking for candidates to fill a Communication Analyst Jr position in our staff. We’re a multinational Business Process Outsourcing company dedicated to provide world class customer service to our clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
Education: Bachelor or coursing latest year in communications, Publicity and marketing, public relationships.
Skills: Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and decision-making abilities. Proficient in social media marketing, employee engagement and event planning.
Responsible for all site contests, recognition ceremonies, events, and communications. This may include planning schedules, buying supplies, creating themes, sending email communications, and posting information to the Website staying committed with the corporative language and image, complying with all policies and procedures relating to job duties.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible of internal communication channels. Writing, designing and editing communications subject-matter (billboards, corporative news and emails, internal magazine, etc)
• Responsible for relaying social media campaign across site´s other communication channels.
• Following and evaluation on every communication action.
• Advise and support every corporative communication.
• Act as a lead on the Culture Committee and work closely with site director to execute initiatives trough the site. Community initiatives will be determined and delegated to the Site Director.
• Engage in the onboarding of the new employees to educate on company culture, incentives and programs.
• Reinforce the culture and corporative values.
• Capture photos, videos stories, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor or coursing latest year in communications, Publicity and marketing, public relationships.
• Experience creating communication strategies capable to reach an entire corporation.
• 2 years related experience (exclusive).
• Computer skills including Photoshop, Illustrator o Corel and video creation (exclusive).
• Excellent written, diction and oral communication skills must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
Must include salary expectations in CV or application.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Institución educativa selecciona Docentes para área de diseño gráfico y web (Frontend y Backend). Importante: experiencia en diseño y programación web...
Publicado hace 11 días
Partner with Account Managers to scope complex projects, speak to creative capabilities and present designs on client calls. Experienced conceptual and creative...
Desde Konsus Inc - Uruguay
Publicado hace 21 días
We currently need more people in Latin/South America, Asia, Africa, and Southern/Eastern Europe! We are looking for Graphic Designers with an eye for modern...
Desde Konsus Inc - Montevideo
Publicado hace 22 días
Sera el encargado de controlar las maquinas de impresión y diseñar trabajos. se valoraran conocimiento en terminación de trabajos de imprenta. Proactivo...
Publicado hace 19 días