General job description:
Ideal for an analytical person and eager to learning new things every day.
It requires looking after the application tasks pertaining to an application specifics.
Under general direction operates production systems and builds automation to ensure scalability and efficiency, develops tools and scripts using a variety of scripting languages as required for monitoring, deployment and automation.
- Work under minimum supervision with few direct instructions
- Build and utilize automation tools with respect to the release management process
- Will actively participate in Change, Incident, Problem and Knowledge Management processes as well as on-call support
- While working on incidents will be responsible for troubleshooting, diagnose and take actions and triage for production systems
- Assist in the technical coordination between service integrators, vendors and partners
- Strong attitude towards teamwork, knowledge sharing and documentation
- Manage outages and emergency situations with different Business Units and external providers
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or commensurate experience required
- Minimum 3 years related experience in Operations or software engineer for software products
- Strong understanding of development languages and scripting including Ansible
- Solaris/Unix/Linux/Tomcat/JBOSS knowledge at admin level
- Windows advance knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, SCM, and Software Development life-cycle practices are a bonus
- Understanding of networking, replication principles, and multi-datacenter operations
- A strong focus on business outcomes, performance optimization, cost reduction, simplicity in design
- ITSM knowledge required, ITIL Certifications are a plus
- Oracle knowledge at user level is a plus
- Zabbix/AppDynamics knowledge is a plus
- Advanced oral and written communication level in English
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Come and join a team our Operations team to build, deploy and maintain applications with the goal of continuous deployment and keep up high availability systems...
Desde Sabre - Montevideo
Publicado hace 23 días
¿Sos estudiante inicial de las carreras de Ingeniería o Licenciatura en Informática y te gustaría sumarte a Deloitte? ¡Envíanos tu cv y escolaridad! Deloitte...
Desde Deloitte - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes
Perfil solicitado: Soporte e implementador de software (Estudiante o egresado de carreras de sistemas) Aptitudes Técnicas: Estudiante de Analista o Ingeniería...
Publicado hace 24 días