Job Title: Customer Support Analyst
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
Position Type: Permanent
Greycon is the world’s leading specialist solution provider for the paper, plastic film and metals industries, delivering integrated planning, optimization, scheduling and manufacturing execution systems (MES). We work all over the globe and are strongly positioned in the fast growing emerging markets.
The Plastic Film, Paper Film, Packaging and Metal sectors are major strategic industries globally. All are going through a period of consolidation and mergers and Plastic Film is seeing major growth, at a time when there is keen interest in improving production margins and flexibility.
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Analyst to work as part of the Support Team providing excellent customer service to our international repertoire of customers.
Activities will include:
• Regularly communicating and building relationships with customers
• Developing a good understanding of our products and how the customers use them, thereby understanding any problems they report
• Loading datasets, doing the initial problem analysis and identifying possible causes such as data issues, configuration problems, or software bugs
• Working hard to solve all issues within the Support Team, proposing and testing potential fixes, with input from the Development Team
• Pursuing all issues to a satisfactory resolution and documenting each step, ensuring that the customers are fully informed and satisfied
• Working quickly to achieve problem resolution within the shortest possible timescales, always focusing on improving the support statistics
• Willing to work evening night and weekend shifts at times as part of a 7 x 24 global program
The right candidate will have the opportunity to solve diverse and challenging problems that require creative solutions.
Skills and Knowledge Requirement
• Good interpersonal skills to relate with customers
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (Software Engineer Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, etc.)
• Excellent use of the English language is essential (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of the process manufacturing industry would be an advantage
• 2+ years experience in using Windows, SQL, Oracle DBMS, would be an advantage.
• Ability to work as part of a team is critical
• Enthusiastic about customer satisfaction
• Eye for detail
• High level of literacy
• High level of trouble-shooting ability
• Able to handle high pressure work
• Able to prioritize work
• Able to demonstrate initiative
• Able to establish good working relationships within a team structure
A very attractive and competitive remuneration with excellent working conditions will be provided to the successful candidates.
*PLEASE ATTACH CURRENT CV AND APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Completo
Edad: Desde 25 Hasta 70 Años
This position assists manufacturing area in different administrative and support tasks: production, maintenance, quality assurance and warehouse. ESSENTIAL...
Desde Randstad Uruguay - Canelones
Publicado hace 10 días
Buscamos Tecnólogo/a Informático/a /Programador/a / Analista Programador/a/ Experiencia en implementación de Software en empresas mayor a 2 años. Proactivo/a y...
Desde Esoluciones - Montevideo
Publicado hace 15 días
La búsqueda está orientada a estudiantes o personas recién recibidas de las carreras de sistemas que tengan orientación para la programación y/o soporte que...
Publicado hace 4 días