Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Application due date: November 15th, 2019
Start date: Monday, December 9th or Monday, December 16th *If you have previously planned to take a vacation this summer, we can accommodate your schedule.
We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
A Typical Day
As Developer Coach, you will inspire and infuse Trainee Web Developers with passion, wisdom and positivity. You will be responsible for guiding Trainees in sophilabs' best practices, facilitating their path from Trainees to Junior Developers.
As a Project Manager you'll lead the team removing hurdles and constantly pushing the team to deliver quality results working as efficiently as possible. You will be accountable for the delivery of products and services.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- Follows the process described in sophilabs’ Coach's and Manager's Handbook to ensure that each group achieves its objectives and fulfills its mission
- Formulate training plans and determine appropriate instructional methods such as self study, individual training, on-the-job training, mentoring, tutorials, group instruction, role play, lecture, demonstration, conference, meeting, workshop and other methods.
- Coach and mentor engineers, conduct training sessions and test, monitor, evaluate, report and follow-up on progress of participants.
- Help identify problems and advocate for developers as they face challenges, and work with them to create elegant solutions that help them build better and move faster
- Apply knowledge and experience in front end and/or back end development
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action when necessary, with the assistance of the People team
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
- 4+ years of software development experience with at least one full cycle implementation
- Bachelor's degree or on technology equivalent experience
- Demonstrates broad expertise in multiple computer languages and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload and to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to productively assemble, engage, and lead cross-functional teams consisting of internal and external members and functional and technical members
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology
- Have a passion for learning and sharing that knowledge
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support, coaching and 360 feedback.
- Open work spaces, a good work-life balance and schedule flexibility, gym membership discount.
- Fully stocked kitchen with cereal, fresh fruit, sodas, cookies, tea and yerba are always available.
- You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices, gnocchi on the 29th of the month, and Friday Talks (lunch included!).
- We offer a very competitive compensation plan and opportunities to grow within our company!
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Seleccionamos Administrativa/o contable. Las tareas a realizar son: - Tareas contables como: conciliación de iva venta y compra mensual - Manejo de cuentas...
Desde Grupo Transamerican - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes
Seleccionamos Gerente de Finanzas para Compañía Multinacional de Retail. Profesionales bilingües en inglés con sólida experiencia gerencial en sector financiero...
Desde Advice - Montevideo
Publicado hace 12 días
We are looking for a Medical Billing Agent to work as a part of a team for one of our important US-based clients. This is a full-time position located in...
Desde Tradehelm - Montevideo
Publicado hace 18 días
Buscamos personal entre 18 y 40 con y sin experiencia, para el área de Logística y Seguridad. De lunes a viernes con Jornales de 6 y 8 Horas. Buena comunicación...
Publicado hace 19 días