-Create, develop and support software solutions
- Develop software components
- Provide support to developed software
Your responsibilities will range from requirements gathering, architecture, driving solutions, design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance mobile applications
- Help elaborate functional analysis of the requirements and needs of the project.
- Contribute in the design, description and planning of suitable and convenient solutions
- Translation of the analysis and the received guidelines to the best way of coding
- Meet other programming and developing needs that may arise during the project
- Detect and anticipate possible issues and improvements and report them to the project manager
- Register performed tasks
- Create manuals and guides for the use and implementation of projects
- To be part of a solid team with vast experience in the field, and in continuous growth.
- Continuous training, Cutting-Edge Technologies and Innovative projects that will challenge team members to grow as individuals and develop new skills
- Possibilities of professional growth in different areas according to your goals and personal interests
- Full-time on sight position
- Availability to travel offshore
Requirements DESIRED PERSONAL TRAITS
- Lead development capabilities including ability to guide & mentor other engineers
- High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and maintain application stability
- Ability to deliver multiple simultaneous projects on time
- Able to brainstorm and communicate technology decisions and issues with peers and management
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
- Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Microsoft Certifications
- Scrum Certification
- English (minimum level: First Certificate in English)
- .Net Frameworks
- C#, Entity Framework, WCF, Angular JS, T-SQL, MVC, Ajax, JQuery, REST/Json, CSS, HTML5
- Microsoft Technologies, Multi Layer architecture (development and deployment)
- Excellent debugging skills to solve challenging problems
- knowledge in web application software development tools (e.g. TFS, Visual Studio), testing, process (agile, kanban) and configuration management
- Minimum +2 years previous job experience as a developer.
- University studies in IT
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
*We invite you to apply: goo.gl/XMpQQz
Nivel de Estudio: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 65 Años
Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de integrarte a una innovadora empresa de retail referente en Uruguay que impulsa el desarrollo de su equipo en un excelente...
Publicado hace un mes
Se busca perfil analítico para desarrollo y análisis en soluciones relacionadas a cloud computing services. Se necesita una persona con mínima experiencia...
Desde Estilo Construcciones y servicios - Montevideo
Publicado hace 23 días
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de Tester SemiSenior para integrarse inmediatamente a nuestros proyectos. Requerimientos: - Perfil funcional - 2 años de...
Desde Apraful Software Ltda - Montevideo
Publicado hace 19 días