We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our global Internal Systems team.
As Full Stack Web developer, you’ll be responsible for technical design, development, implementation and support of all tiers of our corporate websites & portals, intranet web applications and services. We're very interested in someone with a background in Angular and knowledge or interest in .Net
We need a team player who can work independently with minimal supervision, who cares about attention to detail and quality of deliverables. We're after someone with experience completing all phases of software development, and who is interested in understanding how the business functions, so they can provide business appropriate technical solutions that meet both management and organizational needs.
If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you!
As part of your main responsibilities you'll be participating in the technical design, development/customization, and support of
- Infragistics.com Site Content Management System Infrastructure, Business layers and backend
- Infragistics' web portals: Forums, Blogs, ecommerce, Customer/Partner Portals
- Infragistics' CRM/ERP Internal Systems and intranet websites on-premise and in Azure
- Integrations between third-party solutions and our websites/internal systems.
You'll be also writing wiki articles/documents with technical design and implementation details, and working with the IS team to arrive at the best-fit technology solutions, ensuring quality, and applying industry accepted best practices.
All the above within the context of continuous collaboration with a global team of developers, UX/Visual designers, business stakeholders, leaders and managers to deliver the applications.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar field (equivalent professional experience).
- 2+ years of Application development experience with Angular/Microsoft.NET
- Experience in building web services/Rest APIs .
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies
- Any experience with Umbraco CMS, CRM/ERP solutions like Salesforce.com/Dynamics GP, Azure Service Fabric is a plus
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Estamos buscando programadores para trabajar sobre Linux-Nginx-Python-Postgres Linux-Apache-Mysql-PHP Odoo Se espera conocimientos en: - Usuario Linux...
Publicado hace 25 días
La posición implica liderar el área tecnológica para impulsar el desarrollo de la empresa en forma integral, implementando las estrategias de desarrollo...
Desde Randstad Uruguay - Maldonado
Publicado hace 9 días
Orientamos la búsqueda a Profesionales de la Industria de TI con trayectoria y marcada vocación Comercial. Se trata de una excelente oportunidad para...
Desde Urudata - Montevideo
Publicado hace 4 días