Responsible for the analysis, replication and resolution from simple to high complexity problems, follow up of incoming Cases serving as Frontline Support to more than 70 airline customers hosted in the Sabre reservations system and using our broad portfolio of Solutions to manage their Operations and Revenue Analysis.
Provides Technical support through different communication channels using advanced software and diagnostic tools to both, application front and back-end, as well as recommends best business practices to customers on the application usability and system maintenance.
Acting as a liaison between different internal teams ensuring a prompt resolution is achieved while working in a high-speed multitasking environment. Shows a high sense of urgency for sensitive issues and ensures the right level of communication is maintained with internal and external teams according to the appropriate defined service level agreements (SLAs).
• Under direct supervision, conducts logical analysis of complex customer issues
• Researches and validates application, back-end or technical issues to aid customers in understanding product functionality and outputs.
• Develops thorough understanding of the suite user interface in order to investigate customer queries and issues.
• Works collaboratively in a team environment with advanced support teams, account managers, implementation and development resources to meet customer expectations regarding the resolution of maintenance issues / service requests.
• Communicates effectively in written and spoken English with co-workers and customers around the world.
• Strong time management and priority setting skills are required to be able to manage daily responsibilities and own technical development and growth.
• Ensures that customer needs are satisfied. Must have the ability to evaluate the impact of the issue to the customer and escalate issues. Act as the lead interface with the customer, internal or external, regarding support on our products.
• Will deliver the highest level of customer service and satisfaction while continuously demonstrating excellent teamwork, interpersonal skills, and commitment.
• May hold scheduled calls with customers to review Service request status.
• Demonstrate sense of urgency for sensitive issues.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical experience strongly desired.
• Demonstrates good time management and priority setting skills.
• Demonstrates effective teamwork skills.
• Demonstrates ability to work under pressure and handling complexity.
• Proficient English written and oral communication skills.
• Experience using Salesforce CRM tool.
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in all areas as needed.
• Proven Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills.
Professional fluency in written and spoken English
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting. We will receive applications for this job from 12/16/2019.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Incompleto
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años