We are a Multinational Corporation looking for our next It analyst, our environment assures a career path and professional growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot printer problems and network connectivity issues of minimal complexity.
• Install software, and telecommunications services such as computers, system software and hardware, and cabling as requested.
• Follow documented processes to conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and diagnose hardware and software problems. May replace defective components, and provide technical assistance as directed.
• Respond to and complete IT help tickets in a timely manner, escalating larger or more complex issues to appropriate IT staff.
• Set up and move workstations; repair PCs; image PCs.
• Studying or graduated of a technical career in IT (information Technology)
• Advanced level of English and Spanish, both oral and written. Exclusive
• Proficient computer skills including desktop computing systems hardware and software.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
You must add your salary expectations.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Incompleto
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 70 Años