To strengthen our experienced teams, we are looking for an IT Manager that will join our office in Montevideo. You will work individually but you will be a part of the international IT support team in the Sportradar Group.
• Being the 1 level of support of our international IT Support Team
• Managing day to day IT operations in Montevideo
• Facilitate IT procurement, desktop support and active directory among other duties
• Collaboration with our global development teams
• Master or Bachelor Degree in computer science or an equivalent
• Strong background in Microsoft products required (Windows Server, Office, Windows 10, Windows 7)
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
• A young and highly motivated environment
• Work in a fast growing and innovative company
• Good opportunities for professional and self-development
• Learning new technologies
• Working in teams
• Excellent work atmosphere
• Salary based on experience
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Completo
Empresa Nacional dedicada a la seguridad electrónica está en la búsqueda de un técnico en electrónica. Preferentemente que tenga experiencia en sistemas de...
Publicado hace 23 días
Descripción del puesto de trabajo: Soporte de nivel 1 a usuarios de PC Configuración y resolución de problemas en empresas cliente Instalaciones de hardware y...
Publicado hace 5 días
Deseamos incorporar a nuestro equipo de profesionales personas con el siguiente perfil: 1. Seguridad en las Aplicaciones (Escaneo de Vulnerabilidad, Hacking...
Desde Datasec SRL - Montevideo
Publicado hace 6 días