Un lugar para ti: Trae tu talento a una compañía global de consultoría y tecnología, con más de 40.000 profesionales. Trabajarás en un entorno de soluciones y...
Desde INDRA - Montevideo
Publicado hace 15 días
Pineapple-labs es una empresa de desarrollo de software que siempre busca superar las expectativas de sus clientes. Nuestra misión es que nuestros clientes...
Desde PINEAPPLE-LAB SRL - Montevideo
Publicado hace 10 días
Front-End Developer with at least 2 years of experience: Our stack consists of: - Ruby On Rails (API) - React (Web) - React Native (Mobile) Responsibilities...
Desde Insight Softworks - Montevideo
Publicado hace 3 días
We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact. We work with clients located in the US and Europe.
A typical Day
As a Junior Web Developer, you’ll need to have a keen eye for the finest details and be able to create and apply solutions to scalability issues, designing software that meets both the product strategy and non-functional requirements.
Experience in or knowledge of Scrum, Python, Django, React, Angular, Elixir, Phoenix, and/or Docker is ideal, but we are mostly interested in candidates with a positive attitude, desire to improve, and excellent communication skills who are eager to create beautiful software.
While you participate in the program, you will have the chance to test, develop, and improve your technical skills and competencies while working on real projects and receiving a full salary.
More info: sophi.link/ap
- At least 1 years of experience in software development
- Studies related with Information Technology are required
- Positive attitude and desire to improve is a must
- Ability to write well structured, semantic, maintainable code
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Customer success oriented is a must
- Fluency in English
- Scrum knowledge
- Familiarity with Python, Elixir, Ruby or similar languages
- Familiarity with (or can learn quickly) HTML, CSS and/or SASS
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support , coaching and 360 feedback.
- A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
- You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices and Friday Talks (lunch included!).
- We use MacBook Pro laptops.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!