Lead Generation-Sales Executive
Greycon is the world’s leading provider of production planning, scheduling, forecasting and manufacturing execution systems, that have been designed specifically for roll-based & flat sheet industries. We have over 30 years of history and operate throughout the world with 500 sites in over 40 countries. Our strength is the extensive range of specialist software solutions for Paper & Board, Plastic Films & Flexible Packaging, Nonwovens, Metals and Converting industries supported by powerful optimization algorithms and a highly experienced team of consultants.
As a result of business expansion, we are seeking a confident, Lead Generation-Sales individual who will drive sales through new name clients from inbound referrals and assist towards driving business development through regional campaigns and sales initiatives.
As you are the first step in the sales process, the team will rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding them potential customers. You will be confident communicator as for the most part, your primary tools will be the telephone and e-mail. Furthermore, an ability to quickly learn the key features and benefits of our products, along with a persistent attitude underpinned by your excellent planning and organization skills will enable you to succeed in this role.
• Generate and find new prospects and customers to achieve an agreed budget.
• Outbound cold calling to drive new named sales.
• Lead to sale conversion from existing account referrals.
• Create leads in (CRM) and maintain system with accurate details.
• Contribute to the marketing activities and propose marketing campaigns and ideas.
• Drive marketing / lead generation initiatives in line with business objectives, set by management.
• Learn and be able to demonstrate solutions remotely.
• Create, maintain and execute a clear sales plan for daily/ weekly/ monthly quarterly sales activity.
• Meet and exceed sales bookings targets.
• Meet and exceed all weekly and monthly activity expectations.
• Support the external sales team when required.
• Support all internal sales activity.
• Research & development of new markets and new industries for our solutions.
• Demonstrable evidence of a commercial sales background with a track record in new business sales.
• Excellent communication skills & and an ability to quickly establish customer rapport over the phone.
• Skilled at telephone closing, by call out and cross selling backed up by credible prior history and proven ability to convert leads to meetings and to opportunities.
• Experienced in internal sales and account management.
• Comfortable in presenting benefit driven solutions to key contacts.
• Results driven with the credibility to influence at all levels and the ability to think outside the box to identify potential leads and opportunities.
• Able to independently plan, organize and follow job activities in accordance with their importance.
• Experience or exposure to the software business in the context of supply chain planning and/or manufacturing.
• Fluent in English, Spanish and preferably in Portuguese.
• 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside software sales experience.
Personal Characteristics will include:
• Will have a proactive, optimistic, “can do”, solutions-driven approach that is both pragmatic and commercially viable.
• Excellent team player, with strong demonstrable evidence of influencing and negotiating skills as well as the ability to forge strong internal and external working relationships.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ambitious, hardworking, excellent communicator with a proven track record of engaging and partnering with key stakeholders.
IS THIS YOU?
If you are results driven and a self-motivated supportive team player, who can build confidence with colleagues across the business, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a fantastic career opportunity and the role offers superb potential to add value and quickly progress in a fast-paced environment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities.
To apply for this position, please submit a covering letter and your CV (both in English)
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Completo
Estamos incorporando Agentes a la red inmobiliaria más grande del Uruguay! RE/MAX Compañía líder de servicios inmobiliarios a nivel mundial Selecciona para su...
Desde Remax Conecta - Montevideo
Publicado hace 10 días
Empresa Multinacional líder en el mercado solicita personal para la comercialización de sus productos. BUSCAMOS: Buscamos personas con marcado perfil de ventas...
Publicado hace un mes
Ejecutivo Comercial Senior Importante empresa nacional de transporte marítimo en plena expansión. Buscamos: Profesionales con formación en Comercio Exterior...
Desde Advice - Montevideo
Publicado hace 21 días
Auxiliar de Ventas y/o deposito para tiendas en shoppings de Montevideo y Canelones y tiendas en zona centrica. TAREAS: Asistir a ventas, realización de...
Publicado hace 16 días