In GlamST we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our young and dynamic innovation team and help us define and create the future of the shopping experience through AR and AI technologies.
What you will do:
The Project Manager monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, working under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a history of leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
- Experience shipping both new products as well as improving upon existing ones
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Is hard-working, proactive and a team player
- Ability to drive initiatives and accept accountability for project progress and quality
- Proven organizational skills with the analytical ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business processes outside area of expertise
The Project Manager should demonstrate the following capabilities (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
1) Management of projects and coordination with cross functional teams including 3rd party vendor(s), timelines and budgeting.
2) Partnering in the development of updates, efficient processes for all technology-based functions, documenting new processes, including identifying time savings vs current process.
3) Leads process development and/or provide project management to perform business testing, process modeling, and analysis. Responsible for content development for process control, process reengineering, process design, process innovation, integration and improvement.
4) Monitor process changes, ensuring adherence to plan and addressing any post-launch issues. Participates in training and testing for new systems and processes as part of implementation plan.
5) Define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria.
6) Deliver on-time, on-budget projects and assess ROI on completed projects.
Edad: 18 Años
Responsabilidades: - Analizar pedidos y relevar información para completar su especificación. - Entender las necesidades de cada área y trabajar con sus jefes...
Desde TiendaMIA - Montevideo
Publicado hace 23 días
DESCRIPCIÓN DE LA EMPRESA Importante empresa internacional relacionada a la fabricación de productos innovadores de alta tecnología DESCRIPCIÓN DEL EMPLEO...
Desde Action for Talent - Montevideo
Publicado hace 20 días
Requisitos obligatorios: Java y manejo de bases de datos sql Se valoran conocimientos en: Sql server Jboss Primefaces Html CSs Eclipse Gran oportunidad de...
Desde CNS - Centro Nacional de Servicios - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes