In GlamST we’re looking for a Project Manager to join our young and dynamic innovation team and help us define and create the future of the shopping experience through AR and AI technologies.
What you will do:
The Project Manager monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the design and planning phases. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders. May be responsible for feasibility studies, field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, working under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate has excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a history of leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working directly with clients and leading projects
- Experience shipping both new products as well as improving upon existing ones
- Has outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Is hard-working, proactive and a team player
- Ability to drive initiatives and accept accountability for project progress and quality
- Proven organizational skills with the analytical ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Ability to quickly learn and understand business processes outside area of expertise
The Project Manager should demonstrate the following capabilities (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
1) Management of projects and coordination with cross functional teams including 3rd party vendor(s), timelines and budgeting.
2) Partnering in the development of updates, efficient processes for all technology-based functions, documenting new processes, including identifying time savings vs current process.
3) Leads process development and/or provide project management to perform business testing, process modeling, and analysis. Responsible for content development for process control, process reengineering, process design, process innovation, integration and improvement.
4) Monitor process changes, ensuring adherence to plan and addressing any post-launch issues. Participates in training and testing for new systems and processes as part of implementation plan.
5) Define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria.
6) Deliver on-time, on-budget projects and assess ROI on completed projects.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Horario: 9 a 18 hs
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: 18 Años
Estudiante de 2 o 3 er año de Ingeniería de sistemas o licenciatura en sistemas. Para tareas de desarrollo. Con facilidad para comunicación e interacción con...
Desde Datasec SRL - Montevideo
Publicado hace 9 días
Programador experto De Aplicaciones MÓVILES (IOS / ANDROID), para la evolución y el mantenimiento de sistemas propios. Seleccionamos programadores para nuestro...
Publicado hace 2 días
Se busca Asistente de Ventas para apoyar la gestión comercial de la empresa. La búsqueda se orienta a profesionales jóvenes, con gusto por la gestión comercial...
Desde Urudata - Montevideo
Publicado hace 18 días
Programador experto en PHP, para la evolución y el mantenimiento de sistemas propios. Seleccionamos programadores para nuestro departamento de desarrollo e...
Publicado hace 2 días