- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external, keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues in order to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members.
- Ensures proper governance is in place to best meet project objectives
- Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost and scope) to realize the expected business value.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external stakeholders to reassess and amend the scope of work requirements, budget and timeline.
- Manage the financial aspects of the project: budgeting and estimate to actual variance.
- Analyze risk, establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibilities for initiating mitigating action.
- Execute formal Quality Gate process following the Q-Gate approach in ASAP methodology.
- Project management experience in software project implementations using formal project management methodology, techniques and tools.
- English – fluent
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, SharePoint, Project and Power Point).
- Ability to work across geographies, with multicultural teams
- Weekly report according project progress
- Risk analysis report
- Minute of Meeting considering issues and action plan
- Monthly report related to status of the project, executive presentation
- Weekly Schedule update
Nivel Jerárquico: Encargado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años