We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact. We work with clients located in the US and Europe.
A Typical Day
As a Project Manager you'll lead multiple teams to remove hurdles, and constantly push them to deliver quality results, working as efficiently as possible. You will be accountable for the delivery of products and services.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures that only the highest quality software comes out of the project teams and customer is highly satisfied throughout the process
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well
- Follow the process described in sophilabs’ Manager's Handbook to ensure that each group achieves its objectives and fulfills its mission
- Help identify problems and advocate for developers as they face challenges, and work with them to create elegant solutions that help them build better and move faster
- Apply knowledge and experience in front end and/or back end development
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action when necessary, with the assistance of the People team
- Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services. Makes sure development processes are followed accordingly
Fluency in English
- 4+ years of Project Management experience with development teams
- Bachelor's degree on technology or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates broad expertise in multiple computer languages and frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to organize workload and to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to productively assemble, engage, and lead cross-functional teams consisting of internal and external members and functional and technical members
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of Agile Methodology
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support , coaching and 360 feedback.
- A good work-life balance with remote working policy, gym membership discount.
- You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices and Friday Talks (lunch included!).
- We use MacBook Pro laptops.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Importante empresa busca Personal de Deposito, siendo esta una gran oportunidad para integrarse a un equipo de trabajo amplio y de buena calidad humana, en una...
Desde Biela SA - Montevideo
Publicado hace 22 días
Importante empresa, con trayectoria en el mercado busca Vendedores/Auxiliar de Ventas/Asistentes de Venta/Referentes de Ventas, siendo esta una gran oportunidad...
Desde Biela SA - Montevideo
Publicado hace 2 días