We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world. Client success is the number one thing that drives us!
A Typical Day
As a Sales Assistant, you will help run and organize daily sales operations. You will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads as well as facilitating the sales process from beginning to end.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Follow and achieve Sales Department goals
- Team up with sophilabs' CSO to generate, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Perform lead generation tasks
- Conduct data-driven research on current and past customer base
- Leverage our database to create solid lists for networking, email outreach, and various other strategies
- Identify and reach out to qualified sales leads and potential customers
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold emails, networking and social media
- Build productive relationships with potential customers
- Set up meetings between potential clients and Sales Managers
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Experience working in tech startups or in a similar field
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, International Relations, or equivalent experience
- Customer service oriented acumen
- Demonstrated resilience, diplomacy, relationship-building, and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English with near-native fluency (required)
- Experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role would be a plus
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn how to use marketing systems and tools
- Availability to travel and visit customers throughout the US and UK
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career through training, English courses and support, investment days, books, conference support, coaching and 360 feedback
- Open work spaces, a good work-life balance, and a gym membership discount
- Fully stocked kitchen with cereal, fresh fruit, soda, cookies, tea and yerba
- Work from home up to 3 days per month after the initial probationary period
- A lot of events like game nights, after offices, gnocchi on the 29th of the month, and Friday Talks (lunch included!)
- MacBook Pro laptops which are also available for personal use
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working on a team, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Application due date: Friday, October 18th
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Buscamos Representante de Re activaciones para unirse a nuestro equipo de Ventas! ¿Te apasionan las ventas? ¿Te gusta alcanzar tus objetivos? ¿Queres vender un...
Desde Telecom Networks - Montevideo
Publicado hace 20 días
Tech Aula Digital, compañía multinacional líder en producción de contenidos virtuales para procesos e-learning, busca incorporar ejecutivos de ventas en...
Desde UCAD S.A. - Montevideo
Publicado hace 14 días
En Más Ventas - Dalfenur seleccionamos: Promotor de Afiliaciones en el departamento de Río Negro para la ciudad de Fray Bentos! Este llamado es abierto y...
Desde Dalfenur - Río negro
Publicado hace un mes
Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personas para sumar a nuestro equipo Comercial. Las tareas a realizar son: Ejecución de estrategias comerciales. Gestión de...
Publicado hace un mes