Auxiliar Administrativo, Estudiante de CCEE (Contador, Licenciado) o similar. Con experiencia en Administración de empresa, contabilidad General y liquidación...
Desde Memory - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes
El candidato será responsable de realizar tareas contables y administrativas. Apoyará el crecimiento de nuestro negocio y el departamento de contabilidad...
Publicado hace 6 días
Importante empresa del rubro Comercio Exterior y Logística selecciona: Back Office Administrativo para el Equipo Comercial. Orientamos nuestra búsqueda hacia...
Publicado hace 4 días
Provides general administrative support and office management to leadership and teams. Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment in managing the flow of work within the area of responsibility. Works with a limited degree of supervision, with full authority of the supported leader(s).
1. Assume management responsibility for assigned services and activities of the Administrative division within an assigned department including purchasing, budgeting, accounting, personnel, information technology, and administrative support programs and services.
2. Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer policies and procedures.
3. Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend, within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
4. Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for assigned staff; assign work activities, projects, and programs; review and evaluate work products, methods, and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
5. Conduct a variety of organizational studies, investigations, and operational studies; recommend modifications to existing departmental programs, policies, and procedures as appropriate.
6. Perform related duties as required.
Operational characteristics, services, and activities of the assigned department. Principles and practices of program development and administration. Methods and techniques used in conducting organizational and analytical studies. Modern and complex principles and practices of personnel administration.
Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation. Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
Skills, and Abilities:
• Trustworthy and able to manage confidential information.
• Able to work in a fast-pace work environment and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable communicating and interacting with a variety of people.
Tata Consultancy Services is an equal opportunity employer , our commitment to diversity & inclusion drives our efforts to provide equal opportunity to all candidates who meet our required knowledge & competency needs, irrespective of any socio-economic background, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity , age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any others. We encourage anyone interested to build a career in TCS to participate in our recruitment & selection process.
*Registry will be valued according to law 19691 art 8
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Incompleto
Áreas de estudio: