The employee will be responsible for:
• Coordinate and lead sales meetings with prospects: this includes performing the technology demo, explaining the services offered by Vendorly and preparing pricing scenarios
• Follow up with prospects and provide all information required to close the deal
• Coordinate with Legal for contract execution
• Conduct a smooth and timely onboarding of new Customers to Vendorly, following the contractual terms and Customer Onboarding SOP
• Deliver best-in-class customer service in strict adherence to the Service Delivery Procedure, aim for Excellence in Customer Survey Ratings
• Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure Customers’ requirements are met while performing the vendor oversight
• Conduct Customer Interviews and other similar instances to obtain Customer feedback
• Actively engage with Customers to encourage their participation in our Customer Advisory Board
• Ensure timely invoicing and receipt of payments
• Maintain updated Salesforce records for all Customers and Prospects
• Prepare, send recurrent and ad-hoc reports to Customers
• Identify gaps in processes and suggest changes to ensure ongoing improvement
• Contribute to the development of new lines of business by identifying and expanding revenue opportunities.
Behavioral and technical qualifications:
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills are required as well as close attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• English: Bilingual or Native (Interviews are partially conducted in English).
• Bachelor’s degree or advanced studies in business administration, international business, sales or other business-related fields with a commercial mindset.
• Our ideal candidate is: career oriented, customer service oriented, highly motivated and proactive and relationship builder.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Completo
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 32 Años
Auxiliar de Ventas y/o deposito para tiendas en shoppings de Montevideo y Canelones y tiendas en zona centrica. TAREAS: Asistir a ventas, realización de...
Publicado hace 5 días
Para nuestro importante cliente multinacional, del rubro venta de bienes intangibles orientado al rubro inmobiliario, nos encontramos en la búsqueda de perfiles...
Desde Randstad Uruguay - Montevideo
Publicado hace 12 días
Gestionará la línea de productos asignada, debiendo identificar el producto adecuado para el mercado y las cantidades apropiadas a comprar. Evaluará nuevas...
Desde Unicom - Montevideo
Publicado hace 9 días