Information Technology Service Manager
Founded in 2001, Gurus2go (G2G) is a dynamic and growing provider of on-site technician support. Our client base ranges from small to enterprise size firms throughout North America. With over 7,000 qualified field engineers, our service team is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service in all facets of on-site technology support. Our goal is to create a positive client and end-user experience, exhibit an experienced professional attitude, and strive to provide the best on-site services in the industry.
- Start Date July 20, 2020 or later date
- Interviews will be scheduled between July 06, 2020 - July 24, 2020
- Build and manage the relationship between G2G and your assigned clients, to the benefit of both organizations and to ensure client satisfaction with G2G services
- Effectively control, monitor, and support service delivery
- Ensure service levels, methodologies. policies and procedures are adhered to on a consistent basis
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key responsibilities include the following;
- Coordinate work orders (WOs) for on-site technology support with clients and creation of work orders for on-site field technicians
- Coordinate and communicate all aspects of WOs generated by clients via email, phone, or web portal
- Review work scope of all WOs to ensure requirements and scope are both clear and concise
- Locate and qualify field technicians prior to assigning WO
- Enter all correspondence and detailed notes into G2G WOs
- Manage all processes required for efficient parts logistics and site readiness
- Manage issue escalation with all parties involved; clients, field technicians, and end users
- Regularly assess client feedback and their needs to identify issues that can be used to improve client service, and insure we exceed expectations
- Represent Gurus2go in a positive, professional and enthusiastic manner when working with clients, technicians, end-users and internal team members
- Support and adhere to G2G core values
- Minimum 3 years in customer service and/or technical support in a related field
- Previous experience with IT service management, Engineering degree or equivalent required
- Excellent self-organization and self-direction in performance of tasks, including time management skills
- Ability to pay close attention to details and analyze for accuracy
- Client relationship and project, vendor, field technician and client management skills
- Issue escalation and resolution, ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Must be experienced with networking, computers, browsers, MS Office products, etc.
- All or some of the following are required: networking, databases, VoIP, computer hardware, Ethernet and fiber cabling, programming, operating systems
- High school diploma
- Technician certifications (Preferred: CompTIA A+ & Network+, Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, etc.)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be acceptable
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Salario Nominal: Desde $ 32000 Hasta $ 44000
Horario: 42.5 hours per week - Between 7:00am to 8:00pm CT
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 21 Hasta 38 Años
Te ofrecemos la oportunidad de integrarte a una innovadora empresa de retail que impulsa el desarrollo de su equipo en un excelente ambiente de trabajo...
Publicado hace 21 horas
Seleccionamos para incorporarse a importante empresa de Retail: Responsable de Operaciones. Será responsable de la operación en sucursales, del correcto...
Publicado hace 4 días
Orientamos la búsqueda a Técnicos Informáticos residentes en el Departamento de Colonia que quieran integrarse a nuestro equipo de Trabajo. Desempeñará...
Desde Urudata - Colonia
Publicado hace 4 horas
Estamos buscando una persona para desempeñar el cargo de Gerente de Tecnología. Es importante que el candidato posea experiencia previa en el rubro del Retail...
Publicado hace 14 días