The Information Security Analyst is responsible for supporting the Information Security officer with responsibilities spanning multiple departments and internal teams. This position will provide a supporting role which aims to effectively facilitate communication and strategic development of the Equifax security program by enforcing local security policy compliance through the execution of periodic audits
The position frequently interacts with stakeholders from multiple business units in all countries where Equifax operates as well as customers and vendors on security issues which will require excellent communication and negotiation skills. As a member of the Security team, the candidate will also have opportunities to contribute to other security initiatives and gain exposure to additional security functions within the group.
- Support management of the security exception, risk assessment, new development security assessment and similar security related processes.
- Collaborate with risk detection and proactive audit planning, execution and follow-up of potential findings.
- Provides support to Information Security Officer responsibilities including IT/ Legal / HR / Global Operations / Marketing / Finance / Corporate Development.
- Support evidence collection with regards to various security compliance frameworks including NIST, PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- Collaborate with multiple departments and cross functional teams.
- Assist with analysis of security control mapping and compliance efficiency improvements.
- Information Security Officer backup for holidays, potential absences.
- Acts as a point of contact for security concerns and/or questions. Assists in the resolution of employee relations and conducts investigations in regard to policy violations.
- Collaborate with Security Awareness activities, presenting the security program to employees and new hires.
- Provides counsel and support to employees about Security Policies implementation.
- Follow up security projects working with people from different teams.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in auditing and information security.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- Understand ISO 27001 Standard, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), NIST Standards, standard security practices, current and emerging privacy and security regulations.
- Technical knowledge for securely advice on new developments architecture.
- Ability to communicate security concepts to technical and non-technical audience and able to interact with all levels of the organization in culturally diverse locations.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications.
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to understand and carry out customers' daily challenges.
- Strong employee relationship skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and manage multiple priorities.
- Effective team player.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., Equifax operates or has investments in 24 countries in North America, Central and South America, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. It is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index, and its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. Equifax employs 10,400 employees worldwide.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado