In GlamST we’re looking for a Sr. Java Developer to join our young and dynamic innovation team and help us define and create the future of the shopping experience through AR and AI technologies.
In this role, not only will you be able to get your hands on a wide arrange of web technologies within a high performance team - you will also have an impact across the business while working with designers, business stakeholders, and other engineers to ensure we're creating, developing and continuing to deliver the rich experience our users know and love.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure the day to day availability of DI Systems
• Plan and Deploy code to production
• Troubleshooting, identify and resolve production issues while engaging
the DI AppDev Teams
• Own the integration of DI SDKs to other Ulta Apps like Glam Lab AR
and Guest IOS/Android Apps…
• Create monitoring and alerting solutions to ensure application
performance and availability goals are met.
• Set up build and branching strategies in coordination with the
• Support the AppDev team with documentation and SDLC Tools
• Provision and decommission resources in Cloud platform as needed
• Manage Application Cloud Resources for efficiency
• Automate processes to save time and effort
• Continuous improvement of processes
• Coordinate efforts that require other DevOps teams or 3rd parties
• Keep an inventory and manage Keys and Certifications that need
• Share best practices with other GFS DevOps counterparts
• Document all DevOps process and troubleshooting processes in
Nice to have:
• Experience with a variety of system monitoring applications. (e.g.
• Experience with DevOps and SDLC tools. (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Jira,
• Knowledge of CI/CD tooling.
• Third party vendor management and Software Support
• Configure and troubleshooting middleware systems like Apache,
• Apps Support and troubleshooting
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Horario: 9 a 18 hs
Edad: 18 Años