Oracle is looking for Technical Support Analysts who will become NetSuite product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about Oracle’s NetSuite Accounting and ERP products. Our Technical Support Analyst Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at Oracle. CSAP Specialists participate in an initial two-month training and development. You will learn first-hand how Oracle impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside Oracle NetSuite Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on actual customer challenges in running a business on the cloud in collaboration with a global team of SAAS software experts.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to make immediate contributions to the organization.
• Serve as the primary liaison between Oracle NetSuite and the customer.
• Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
• Participate in activities and contribute ideas that constantly help improve the Oracle NetSuite platforms and products.
• Build successful customer relationships.
• Use decision-support tools to answer pressing client questions.
• Collaborate with internal teams on multi-faceted problems.
• Create documentation and keep it up to date.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Analytical approach to troubleshooting.
• Experience in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or relevant field.
• Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone.
In addition, it is nice to have:
• Strong knowledge of the internet and browsers.
• Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or relevant field, 0-2 Years of Experience.
• Knowledge and/or experience on ERP/Accounting systems (i.e. JD Edwards, SAP, QuickBooks, MS Dynamics AX, Epicor, etc) is an advantage.
• Industry certification such as CPIM, CSCP from APICS is a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Buscamos técnico con experiencia en reparación de Smartphones,Tablets y Notebooks Se valorará: -Tener experiencia previa en el rubro -Capacidad de...
Desde ZonaPhone - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes
GONOVA Asesoría y Outsoucing selecciona para importante empresa en el área de IT; Técnico en Infraestructura. Nos enfocamos a la búsqueda un técnico con...
Desde GoNova Asesoria y Outsourcing en RRHH - Montevideo
Publicado hace 10 días
¿Que buscamos? Buscamos un candidato técnico para incorporarse al área de soporte de la empresa de manera efectiva para desarrollar tareas de soporte en el...
Desde INTEGRA CCS - Montevideo
Publicado hace 20 días
Horario: L a V: 15 a 21 hs S: 9 a 15 hs Detalle: la persona seleccionada trabajará de L a V de 15 a 17.30 en la empresa y el resto del horario de forma remota...
Publicado hace 5 días