Oracle is looking for Technical Support Analysts who will become product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about Oracle’s NetSuite SuiteCloud products. Our Technical Support Analyst Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at Oracle. CSAP Specialists participate in an initial two-month training and development. You will learn first-hand how Oracle impacts our customers’ businesses by working alongside Oracle NetSuite Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) on actual customer challenges in running a business on the cloud in collaboration with a global team of SAAS software experts.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible to deliver post-sales support in languages other than English and solutions to our customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of the product and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services using our Machine Translation Tool. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support operations and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
• Promptly resolve inbound calls and online Support cases from customers, partners and internal employees..
• Performs routine to moderately complex troubleshooting and analysis to resolve issues.
• Identifies software defects and reports to Quality Assurance/Development for investigation of root cause and fixing.
• Documents case through formalized written communication.
• Handle inquiries and problems within assigned major product area expertise/ skill set and effectively triage those outside area of expertise and transfers to the next Support level.
• Performs translation of online communication to/from customers using our Machine Translation Tool and manage day-to-day case management translation tasks.
• Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials and documentation.
• Perform UAT and evaluate translation quality. Help to arbiter linguistic quality assurance results.
• Creates and maintains product specific terminology glossaries and language style guides to ensure consistency and cultural conformity.
• Contribute ideas and feedback on processes related to internationalization.
• Participate in various localization tasks/projects.
• Create and maintain knowledge base that enable self-service support for Customers/Partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
• Experience working with Single Sign-On, Backbone.js, JQuery and/or Bootstrap.
• Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone.
• Advanced knowledge in SQL/databases.
• Detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and responsible.
In addition, it is nice to have :
• Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, 0-2 Years of Experience.
• Working knowledge on Java, C#, .NET, PHP or other programming language.
• Industry certification such as CPIM, CSCP from APICS.
• Familiarity with Apache or other Web server technologies
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As an Associate Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Your primary task will be to provide level one support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means).
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. As this is an entry-level technical position at Oracle, a technical degree is preferred i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA. OR functional degree + technical higher degree or in lieu of degree may substitute 4 years professional experience & professional certification (i.e., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.).
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años