Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Under direct supervision, provides first level support for both internal and external customers worldwide. The support is offered via telephone, e-mail and other tools and inquiries are related to technical aspects of Sabre Products. Tracks problems in a CRM system so that recurring problems can be reported to product development. Interacts with other departments to resolve customer problems. Escalates major problems to 2nd level support.
• Provide support to customer applications questions and analyzes potential issues using diagnostic tools and recommending corrective actions
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations by delivering outstanding customer service
• Coordinate with various functions within the Company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
• German Language is a must
• Strong customer service focus and problem-solving ability required
• Good computer software skills and Internet capabilities
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and identify root causes in computer environments
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Ability to work different shifts, operational hours go from 6am to 6pm (Monday-Friday / periodical shift biddings)
This job posting comprises the law No 19691 and its decree No 73/019, which includes the people registered in the National Register of disabled people who have the skills and aptitude for the position described in the present posting. We will receive applications for this job from 01/10/2020
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Técnico Profesional Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años