Would you want to join in a local organization and work for a global IT security company?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our Technical Support Representative team.
• Provide support about technical issues completed in a professional manner and meeting customer expectations.
• Forge strong and positive relationships with clients by using appropriate customer management skills, being able to recognize the most suitable course of action.
• Achieve an optimal level of understanding of product’s architecture, technical components and installation/configuration of different systems.
• Work with Systems Engineers and Engineering groups which objective is to provide world class support for the company’s products.
• Fluency in English (First Certificate or higher).
• Networking basic knowledge (“Técnico en Sistemas Operativos y Redes”; ''Reparación PC y Redes'' diploma or similar).
• Proven experience in Networking technologies.
• Ability and willingness to learn technologies quickly and proficiently
• Availability to work on weekends
• Part time job.
• Constant training at issues related to networking
• Join an organization with an excellent work atmosphere and corporate benefits program.
Applicants should submit CV in English and salary expectations.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
The Network Administrator will help design, implement, troubleshoot, analyze and maintain networks, responsible for providing complex networking solutions that...
Desde Travel Leaders - Montevideo
Publicado hace 13 días
TECNICO SENIOR DEDICACION FULL TIME TAREAS FIELD ENGINEER CONOCIMIENTOS REQUERIDOS VMWARE, HYPERV, REDES CAPA 2 Y 3, STORAGE Y SERVERS PREFERENTEMENTE HPE...
Desde Intec Asociados - Montevideo
Publicado hace 14 días
Operador/a de Monitoreo TURNOS DE TRABAJO ROTATIVOS EN REGIMEN DE 6 X 2 Y NOCTURNO Horarios: de 06:00 a 14:00 de 14:00 a 22:00 de 22:00 a 06:00 Debe poder...
Publicado hace 20 días