Accord is currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented UI / UX Web Designer. Candidate should have experience designing web system interfaces that are elegant, intuitive and can make complex multi step processes easy to understand, follow and complete. Will receive on the job training in web portal and eLearning technologies. Will work with a diverse and dynamic team. Excellent opportunity to become a leader in a growing company. While experience is valuable, we are more interested in your attitude, curiosity, problem solving ability and eagerness to create solutions that please our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be in charge of evolving and advancing the UX design for both the end user and administrators for our flagship product, the Accord LMS (Learning Management System). You will also provide the creative vision for the overall company marketing presentation including the company website, client sites, and marketing collateral.
- Understand the Accord LMS product and workflow
- Be familiar with the latest in contemporary UI / UX design and best practices
- Create comprehensive design patterns for the Accord LMS product
- Simplify the steps needed to administer the LMS
- Create mockups of key user interfaces, or provide the HTML and CSS
- Provide key communications with various stakeholders
- Monitor product UI development to ensure conformance
- Manage and enhance the company image
- 3 years or more of UI / UX design experience with web-based applications
- Excellent written and spoken English (First Certificate or higher). Experience living in the US or UK would be a plus.
- Self-directed self-starter who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with good communications skills
- Proven ability to follow through and meet critical milestones/deadlines
- HTML / CSS skills are a plus
- Work with great teams in Uruguay and North America who are friendly and helpful
- Receive training in web portal and eLearning technologies.
- Become a key player in a growing company
- Full-time position with a liberal personal leave policy
- Telecommute - work from home or any remote location
- Curriculum Vitae including work experience, professional references we can contact and LinkedIn account
- Desired full-time monthly salary.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 25 Hasta 60 Años
Empresa busca Diseñador Web . Debe manejar VUE, CSS, HTML5. 5 horas diarias, de lunes a viernes, de 13 a 18hs. El manejo de HTML5 y CSS es excluyente.
Publicado hace 6 días
Estamos buscando un Diseñador Gráfico Digital para incorporar a nuestro equipo. Nos interesa que sea una persona, dinámica, curiosa, pro activa, con gusto por...
Desde Glu - Montevideo
Publicado hace 11 días
Auxiliar Dpto. Marketing Buscamos una persona dinámica, proactiva con ganas de unirse a un gran equipo! Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de personal para...
Desde SUPRA URUGUAY - Montevideo
Publicado hace 10 días