• Act as account manager of our Real Estate Vendors, through engagement, onboarding and performance with Altisource
• Assist in the process of sourcing, certification and addition of new vendors.
• Be the first point of contact for vendor questions/concerns/issues and manage their accounts.
• Understand business requirements and formally communicate these to vendors.
• Maintain and manage relationships with Vendors to ensure they are meeting the SLA (service level agreement), while building a highly-reputational vendor community and marketplace.
• Oversee and evaluate vendor’s performance and strategically provide ideas for improvement.
• Analyze and Identify Commercial Opportunities to support the Vendor Management Department’s goals
• Enhance cost efficiency by negotiating prices with new and existing vendors/providers
• Follow industry trends and propose innovative solutions to achieve the department’s objectives
• Act as Relationship Manager between the Vendor Management department and internal clients
• Act as liaison between the Vendors and Altisource departments, including Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Legal, Accounts Payable (AP).
Key result areas:
• Become member of a leading Altisource Team and have an impact in our company’s revenue line.
• Work immediately in vendor engagement projects.
• Reduce costs via negotiations and alternative cost reduction strategies.
• Onboard vendors into our network and maintain active communications with them.
• Liaise between Field Vendor Management and Vendor Oversight to maintain optimal network health.
• Assist with strategic thinking, innovation and special projects as required.
Behavioral and technical qualifications:
• Candidate should possess the ability to work effectively with offshore vendors, providing them guidance and support.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills are required as well as close attention to detail.
• Good communication and team oriented focus is exclusive.
• English: Bilingual or Native (Interviews are in English).
• Bachelor’s degree, or advanced student, in business administration or other business-related fields with a commercial mindset is preferred.
• Our ideal candidate is: career oriented, highly motivated and proactive, learner and listener, relationship builder, analytical thinker.
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 27 Años
The Project Manager, PMO position is an opportunity to be part of the implementation of a new Project Management Office within the Company, ensuring best...
Desde Altisource - Montevideo
Publicado hace un mes
RCI es el líder global en intercambio vacacional, proporcionando a nuestros socios experiencias vacacionales de calidad en más de 4,300 resorts en 100 países...
Desde RCI Latinoamerica S.A. - Montevideo
Publicado hace 18 días
Te invitamos a ser parte del equipo de SUMMA Consultores, donde podrás participar en el desarrollo de desafiantes proyectos con equipos multidisciplinarios...
Desde SUMMA Consultores - Montevideo
Publicado hace 2 días
Importante Empresa de Uruguay se encuentra en la búsqueda de personal para su Departamento de Administración y Logística. Nos orientamos a personas con marcado...
Publicado hace 19 días