• Act as account manager of our Real Estate Vendors, through engagement, onboarding and performance with Altisource
• Assist in the process of sourcing, certification and addition of new vendors.
• Be the first point of contact for vendor questions/concerns/issues and manage their accounts.
• Understand business requirements and formally communicate these to vendors.
• Maintain and manage relationships with Vendors to ensure they are meeting the SLA (service level agreement), while building a highly-reputational vendor community and marketplace.
• Oversee and evaluate vendor’s performance and strategically provide ideas for improvement.
• Analyze and Identify Commercial Opportunities to support the Vendor Management Department’s goals
• Enhance cost efficiency by negotiating prices with new and existing vendors/providers
• Follow industry trends and propose innovative solutions to achieve the department’s objectives
• Act as Relationship Manager between the Vendor Management department and internal clients
• Act as liaison between the Vendors and Altisource departments, including Third Party Risk Management (TPRM), Legal, Accounts Payable (AP).
Key result areas:
• Become member of a leading Altisource Team and have an impact in our company’s revenue line.
• Work immediately in vendor engagement projects.
• Reduce costs via negotiations and alternative cost reduction strategies.
• Onboard vendors into our network and maintain active communications with them.
• Liaise between Field Vendor Management and Vendor Oversight to maintain optimal network health.
• Assist with strategic thinking, innovation and special projects as required.
Behavioral and technical qualifications:
• Candidate should possess the ability to work effectively with offshore vendors, providing them guidance and support.
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills are required as well as close attention to detail.
• Good communication and team oriented focus is exclusive.
• English: Bilingual or Native (Interviews are in English).
• Bachelor’s degree, or advanced student, in business administration or other business-related fields with a commercial mindset is preferred.
• Our ideal candidate is: career oriented, highly motivated and proactive, learner and listener, relationship builder, analytical thinker.
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 20 Hasta 27 Años
Ofrecemos la oportunidad a jóvenes profesionales de integrarse a un equipo docente que promueve un desarrollo integral de sus alumnos, lo que les permitirá...
Desde Unión Informática - Montevideo
Publicado hace 16 días
*BUSCAMOS ENCARGADO DE LOCAL* El encargado es quien lidera, controla y ejecuta la operativa del local comercial, su funcionamiento y la estrategia de ventas...
Publicado hace un mes
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness company committed to improve global food security. If you are interested in professional development in the finance...
Desde Advice - Montevideo
Publicado hace 4 días
Specialized es una empresa comprometida con la innovación y un crecimiento global sostenible. ¿Crees que las bicicletas ayudan a hacer del mundo un mejor...
Desde Consultora AEGIS - Maldonado
Publicado hace 17 días