We are Sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We work with clients located mainly in the US and Europe to build and grow high-quality software products that exceed expectations and help people accomplish their goals. We treat projects as if they were our own, and we like to say that we exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact in the world.
Be Bold: And encourage everyone else to stand above the average.
Stay Sharp: A great product is the sum of perfectly well-thought-out details.
Be Honest: Never sacrifice honesty for politeness.
Be a Team Player: Help others pursue their goals as if they were your own.
Love your Craft: Strive to transcend through your creations.
As a visual designer you will be working directly with Product Owners and Software Engineers building best-in-class visual designs and aesthetic solutions and collaborating in a highly agile environment. The ability to generate clear ideas, concepts and designs while demonstrating creativity throughout all stages of the design process is essential for this role.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Understand how we work and ensure that our practices and commitment to quality are reflected in design
- Apply and maintain the company identity and brand standards
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the Sophilabs site and infrastructure
- Create visually organized user-interfaces so that information is easy to read, understand and find
- Establish and promote UX/UI best practices, standards and design guidelines
- Create detailed layouts and comp designs for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- Manage and support the creation of design assets for development
- Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers and product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, and technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or visual communications
- +2 years of professional experience in designing brand identities, UI/UX design, animations, motion and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- Strong portfolio demonstrating skill in user interface and visual design
- Experience working with clients in a professional setting
- Expert level in some of the following skills: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Marvelapp, Figma, Mockups and other relevant design tools.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time frame
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers
- Solid understanding of design principles, including grid-based design, color, layout and typography.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly motivated, continually presenting new ideas and best practices.
- Be able to handle constructive criticism
How to Apply
Please submit your application here with the requirements indicated below.
Applications without specifications below will not be considered.
- A link to your online profiles (LinkedIn, Behance, Dribbble, Github, Blog, etc.) that show projects you’ve worked on.
- Briefly explain in your email why you are a particularly excellent candidate for this job and what parts of your work experience are especially relevant.
We will respond to all emails within a few days to confirm receipt and we’ll follow up with you if we’d like to get more detail. Thank you!
Join us and love what you do!
Nivel de Estudio: Terciario Incompleto
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
About Our Team We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We work with clients located mainly in the US and Europe to build and grow...
Desde Sophilabs - Montevideo
Publicado hace 18 días
Empresa Financiera busca para su equipo de desarrollo estudiante de carreras de informática que posea experiencia en desarrollo de software, utilizando...
Publicado hace 6 días
About the company: AwaLabs Inc is a new eCommerce Agency specialized in building NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced web store solutions for customers across the...
Desde Awalabs - Montevideo
Publicado hace 20 días