We are sophilabs, a full-stack software design and development agency. We exist to help companies fulfill their own purpose and create a meaningful impact. We work with clients located in the US and Europe.
A typical Day
As a Full Stack Web Developer you will be building websites, mobile apps and backend services aiming to support different phases of the business workflow. Using different open-source technologies like Python, Django, React, Angular and others. You will be working with cross functional teams using Scrum.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Studies related with Information Technology are required
- Positive attitude and desire to improve is a must
- Ability to write well structured, semantic, maintainable code
- Demonstrates resilience, diplomacy, influencing, relationship building, and problem solving skills
- Customer success oriented is a must
- Fluency in English
- Scrum knowledge
- Familiarity with Python, Elixir, Ruby or similar languages
- Fluency in (or can learn quickly) HTML, CSS and/or SASS
- Docker knowledge
- Exceptional and effective written and oral communication skills
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career with training, English support and courses, investment days, books, conference support , coaching and 360 feedback.
- Open work spaces, a good work-life balance and schedule flexibility, gym membership discount.
- Fully stocked kitchen with cereal, fresh fruit, sodas, cookies, tea and yerba are always available.
- Work from home is allowed up to 3 days per month after the initial probation period.
- You will enjoy a lot of events like game nights, after offices, gnocchi on the 29th of the month, and Friday Talks (lunch included!).
- We use MacBook Pro laptops which are also available for personal use.
If you share our commitment to delivering excellent client-focused service and putting customers first, enjoy working in teams, and are always looking to improve, join us!
Nivel Jerárquico: Empleado
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años